Basilica Minore Del Santo Nino

BASILICA MINOR DEL SANTO NIÑO - This church was built by Miguel Lopez de Legaspi and Fr. Andres Urdaneta on the site where the image of Santo Niño was found in 1565. The first structure of the church was, however, destroyed by fire on November 1, 1568. It was rebuilt in 1602 under the administration of Juan Albaran and was rehabilitated in 1740. On May 1965, the church was conferred the title of Basilica Minor del Santo Niño by Cardinal Antonuitte, Papal Legate during the Fourth Centennial celebration of the Christianization of Cebu.
AddressAddress
Osmea Boulevard : Cebu City
PhonePhone
WebWeb

AddressHow to Get There

Map and Driving Instruction on how to get to Basilica Minore Del Santo Nino in Cebu City

    Comments on “Basilica Minore Del Santo Nino”