Breaking News

Summer security plans are ready


Summer security plans are ready

Mylen P. Manto (The Freeman) – April 3, 2019 – 12:00am

CEBU, Philippines —  With summer vacation already starting and the expected influx of tourists coming, the Police Regional Office-7 said their security plans are ready.

PRO-7 chief Debold Sinas said they will be launching their Oplan Summer Vacation, this week.

The “Oplan SumVac” will include the security preparations for Holy Week and the National Youth Day to be held here in Cebu.

He said there will be deployment of his men in streets, beaches, and other tourist destinations to ensure the safety of the public.

In Bantayan Island, Sinas said he will coordinate with the local government officials there, considering that the area attracts a lot of tourists during Holy Week. This is to give them an idea what security plans the PNP will have.

During Holy Week, he said he will declare a full alert status to secure those areas that have activities.

Sinas further said they will revisit the security preparations put in place in Bantayan Island last year and will see what they can do to improve them.

He also said they will install a one-stop shop in terminals in order to guide the travelers. — BRP (FREEMAN)


Source:

https://www.philstar.com/cebu-news/2019/04/03/1906941/summer-security-plans-are-ready

Check Also

Vice governor ‘uncomfortable’ with outsourcing

Vice governor ‘uncomfortable’ with outsourcing Lorraine L. Ecarma (The Freeman) – October 16, 2019 …

Leave a Reply

© CebuCentral.Com